Brighton Pavillion

0 star(s) from 0 votes
Address:
4/5 Pavilion Buildings
Brighton, East Sussex BN1 1EE
Phone: 03000 290900
Brighton Pavillion

Brighton Pavillion is located in the heart of Brighton it was used as a seaside retreat for the then Prince Regent, who later became King George IV, who suffered poor health and visited Brighton to take advantage of the healing properties of the local sea water.

John Nash in 1823 completed the buidling for  King George IV by adding domes and minarets in a distinctly Indian style.

Browse Clear Size Limit: 20000KB