Ifield Watermill

0 star(s) from 0 votes
Hyde Drive, Ifield
Crawley, West Sussex
Phone: 01293 539088
Ifield Watermill

The watermill is built on the site of an earlier corn mill (circa 1660 which burned down and was rebuilt in  1683). The current building dates from around 1817 it was in use until  corn milling ceased in the late 1920s. The building was  restored circa 1970 by a group of local residents.

The mill has four floors of exhibitions which cover the history  of the mill and milling, the local iron industry, and local  agricultural history.